Título: Corporate Finance and Investment - Decisions and Strategies
Autores: Richard Pike e Bill Neale
Editora: Prentice Hall Europe
3. Edição, 1999
The third edition of "Corporate Finance and Investment " continues to present the theory and principles of financial management in a comprehensive yet manageable way. The book develops, explains and above all, applies key concepts and techniques to a broad range of contemporaryb management and business policy concerns and challenges.
Extensive examples, activities and integrated case material demonstrate the role that finance and investment decisions have to play in shaping bussiness developments.
Features of this edition:
- All chapters have been updated to reflect recent developments in the financial environment.
- New material on derivatives, treasury management and restructuring has been included.
- A new chapter of comprehensive cases has been introduced.
- New self-assessment questions, exercises and pratical assignments have been added.
- New 2-colour text design.
"Corporate Finance and Investment " is suitable for undergraduate, MBA and other postgraduate and professional courses in corporate finance or financial management.